Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Post #19.


  • 19. What is the most important skill that you’ve learned through your participation in this course, and how will you use it as you move on with your life?
This course has allowed me to further my understanding on major events in the world. The three that I mastered are "The Arab- Israeli Conflict", "The Syrian Civil War" and "The Human Rights Violations in North Korea". All three of these issues, I found myself extremely interested in the factors that have caused them. This course has taught me how to research an issue properly. I have learned how to extract important points from news articles and how to create a proper presentation and position paper. These skills will be put to great use next year in University. Two of the courses I am interested in next year include current events and I feel prepared to state my opinion on these issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment